Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why does the Xbox 360 suck SO bad, but rule at the same time?

I'm unbelievably pissed off right now. My xbox 360 has the red ring of death for the second time in 2 months. The first time i fixed it myself cause i didn't want to wait a month to get it back because COD: MW2 came out in like 2 days. I voided the warranty and ripped open the xbox, followed a video and repaired it. It worked, I was happy. Then a few weeks later the f ***er got the RROD again, accept it fixed itself after I turned it off and then back on, and it did that everytime I went to use it, I just turned it off and back on everytime. Until this morning, when the piece of **** died again. It won't work and I don't know what to do, I can't send it back cause I voided the warranty when I fixed it the first time, and I don't wanna buy another cause I just spent a ****load on a new snowboard and snow pants. I don't even know why I'm typing this, I guess to get frustration out. I don't wanna buy a ps3 either cause none of my friends have one. F *** MICROSOFT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment