Thursday, August 18, 2011

I need a academic scholarship where can I get it ?

Im 23, I live in Miami,Fl but Im willing to relocate if opportunity come knocking, my anticipation for graduation is this may, I currently hold a 3.5 G.P.A. yeah I know I need to work on getting it up. Im into sports and don't play any instrument. Im getting my A.S. in business managment and I want to start-up a business a few months from now. I want to pursue a B.S. in business management but I am also interested in the Financial,Business Marketing,Public Relation . (Financial Planner, Financial Adivsory, Business Marketing,etc.) I know I might not fit the average scholarship canindate but I am very active in school activities,(Clubs, Volunteer Work, etc.) Is there any schools in Florida that might have a scholarship for me? (One more thing, state accredited institution)

No comments:

Post a Comment