Thursday, August 18, 2011

Girls am i being to harsh? This is what i finally decided. Thanks to all ur help. Let me know what u think!?

Since last bet I had to dress up and wait on him hand and foot and give him mages all day it’s now time for revenge. He buying me a pair of pj, fuzzy socks and fuzzy slippers. He is also going to buy a pair for himself to wear while he is pampering me. Friday night after work he is going to change and change me into my pjs socks and slippers and put a movie in. I put my feet on his lap, he takes my slippers off and rubs my for for an hour maybe longer, since I wear heels all week. Saturday He will wake me up with kisses and bring me flowers. Breakfast in bed While he will get a nice hot shower ready. Take polish of my nails and toes. Wash my hair and me. Dry me off with warm towels and put a nice warm robe on and slippers on my feet. Carry me to the bed give me full manicure and pedicure. Mage each hand for 10 minutes, paint my nails. While polish dries he will mage my back 30 minutes. Take slippers off rub feet 30-40 min, cotton between toes, then paint them.

No comments:

Post a Comment