Monday, August 15, 2011

Dream where the skin on my shins and calves is coming off?

I had a dream a few days ago where i looked at my legs, and it looked like they had frost on them. In the dream I thought I got frost bite or something, and was going to let them "Thaw." I wasn't worried about them being frozen or anything. Later on in the dream, I pulled up my pants and saw that the skin was coming off of the shins and calves and that chunks were missing and I could even see some bone. I started to worry and tried to find someone that could fix my legs. I couldn't find anyone so I went into my bathroom and filled the tub with water and started walking around in it. I remember the pain being more of an ache and not horrible pain or anything, and I was more worried than scared. I just remember really clearly that I could see bone and chunks of skin and flesh were coming off and it seemed to only be my shins and calves. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment