Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Who else hates Hank from King of the Hill?

I think he is an ego maniac that loves america more than his famly. In his dreams he constantly says, "hello, my name is Hank Hill and the President and propane are my only gods. I am proud to sell parts of my god and it's minions. I have a shrine in my backyard." Anyone else remember when he gave his son's wishing trolls to the mold inspector and told him to get rid of them? WELL THATS WHY I HATE HIM!!! He hates other countries and hates his son's dreams!!! Poor Bobby was abused orally in one of the first episodes. Bobby wanted to be a chef and hank was thinking "What a dumb bobby is". I want to be a chef and my father is O.K. with that. Any good father would be just fine his 13 year old son wants to cook. I hope they make a new king of the hill where someone stood up to him and told him what he thinks is wrong. Then Hank gets arrested for 5 years for killing a man then his son comes to his cell and says, "You are no father of mine. You wouldn't be in here if you weren't such an ego lover. This is what your country America is, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!" Then i would be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment