Saturday, August 13, 2011

What do you think about this girl?

A guy literally JUST meets a girl at the gym, then for the next 3 days, she leaves him facebook comments, IMs him all 3 days, tell him she wants to go get ice cream with him constantly, and sends him her number via facebook without the guy even asking for it, was it wrong for me to try to hook up with her on our first date? because she just kinda turned her head. I apologized 2 weeks later for making her feel uncomfortable and she said its fine. But ever since she hasn't really contacted me except for when i saw her at church yesterday she texted me and was liek I JUS SAW U AT CHURCH and las week i saw her at the gym again and she kept wanting me to work out with her and then go to the grocery store wit her? idk and then i asked her to hang out las week and she said she would let me know and she never did. SO IDK IM VERY CONFUSED. (and im not just trying to use her for , I actually wanna get to know her and maybe take it to the next level eventually)

No comments:

Post a Comment