Thursday, August 11, 2011

Evil is trying to force me to submit to it, ive been tricked as a child and again recently..?

People have been satanic ritualy abusing me im terrified because i dont know how to undo the bonds that they have braught it started by the couson when i was around 5-6-7, since then evil comes into my life and i find myself acedently doing what they said because i wasnt actualy aware, its happend again but it was a full on atack and now i cant get it out of my head they may have tricked me into drinking tainted ioaska im scared i know what what has happed the devil or his ocociates are claiming my soul and i want nothing to do with it i have always been a god loving person but they have twisted what i belived god to be and i fear that my faith isnt strong enough to protect me.... yes i am aware that this is crazy no go to hospital blah im allready reciving treatment due to this atack.

No comments:

Post a Comment