Friday, August 12, 2011

Do you think im stupid?

If this is a symbolic act and it is important to you,then it's not stupid.We all have at one time or another have done things that were considered dumb by our friends,family or peers,but needed to be symbolically designated.In my case it was a single black rose.I don't regret it,and it does remind me from time to time(when I'm feeling vengeful) that the best revenge is to live a better life and to NOT sweat the small stuff.I imagine that your piercings will be done in the same spirit that my rose was done.To thine own self be true.Keep your chin up,you sound like a real strong young lady.I hope what ever it is that you've had to survive is over and done with.Best of luck,live a good life.Most of all I wish you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment