Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Do you think 11 year old boys should have girlfriends?

Ok! My friend at school has been ignoring me and everyone else! He id literally in a relationship with a 10 year old!!! You can totally tell that they are in a relationship because he keeps on giving her these rings. Plus the girl acts like the boy and the boy acts like the girl because he does everything the girl is supposed to do! They have even kissed FOUR TIMES AND COUNTING ONCE ON THE CHEEK AND THREE TIME ON THE LIPS!!! I am eleven myself and I do have a little crush on a girl in my cl but she doesn't even know I have a crush on her. Would you let an eleven year old have a girlfriend!!! What do you think of them being together?????? He even quit the softball team because of her!!! Even worse I have to sit next to him and his girlfriend is in front of me so he keeps on smiling at her and they keep on giving each other some thing because they each put their hands under the table!!!! At recess they also hold each others hand!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment