Saturday, August 13, 2011

Borderline personality disorders?

k. so apparently i have a borderline personality disorder..big shock there...I'm reading a great book called ~I Hate You Don't Leave Me~. I've been misdiagnosed for YEARS. I'm glad to have some reading material on it, it's about 95% dead on, but I'm a little pissed about a few things...any other BPD out there with advice? Like a) I'm not manipulative b) I'm not promiscuous c) I DID cut for a long time, but not for "attention" I hid it quite well d) I'm VERY empathetic (to the point it literally makes me sick). I like logical explanations instead of the you are BPD, take these pills and get out, so I'm glad I have the book, but like I said I'm a little irritated by some of the "traits". So maybe I'm just misunderstanding some of it. Any advice..other than negative is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment